The angle grinder is a small electric angle grinder with 5 inch grinding disk. High power 900W/1050W but mini-size, making the power tool portable for handheld operation. Grinding, cutting and polishing for wood, metal, ceramic tile, etc.
|Grinding Disk Diameter
||1 metal cutting wheel, 1 wrench, 1 handle, 1 carbon brush, 1 wheel guard
*Note: Rated current = Rated power÷Rated voltage
Angle Grinder Functions
- Metal grinding & polishing
- Metal cutting
- Wood grinding & cutting
- Wood cutting
- Ceramic tile cutting
Angle Grinder Structure Diagram
Carbon Brush Replacement for Angle Grinder
- Use a flat-blade screwdriver to unscrew the outer cover.
- Remove the outer cover.
- Take out the old carbon brush and replace it with a new one.
Tips: Common senses for using an angle grinder.
- Before starting angle grinder, make sure that switch is turned off, and hold the body tightly to prevent it from being released at the moment of starting.
- Motor operation will generate heat, and gear friction will also generate heat. There is a fan inside the angle grinder for heat dissipation. If temperature is moderate and heating sensation of plastic body part is within the acceptable hand feel range, it can be regarded as normal.
- When angle grinder stops working, the fan will stop heat dissipation, and temperature will be dissipated through aluminum part of head housing. Because of the new running-in of gears in new machine, heating sensation will be more obvious. After a period of use, heating phenomenon will improve.