|Wheel Disk Diameter
||6500 rpm, 8000 rpm
||1 metal cutting wheel, 1 wrench, 1 handle, 1 carbon brush, 1 wheel guard
*Note: Rated current = Rated power÷Rated voltage
- Metal cutting
- Metal grinding & polishing
- Ceramic tile cutting
- Wood cutting
- Wood grinding & cutting
Structure Diagram of Electric Angle Grinder
Grinding Wheel Installation for Angle Grinder
- Use a wrench to rotate the upper pressing sheet out.
- Put on the grinding wheel, and then install the upper pressing sheet.
- Tighten the upper pressing sheet clockwise with a wrench.
Tips: Trouble shooting of angle grinder motor.
Generally, angle grinders use universal motors. The motor has two carbon brushes and there is a commutator on rotor. The most easily burnt-out part of a universal motor is commutator and the end of rotor winding.
- If the commutator is burnt out, it is usually because of insufficient carbon brush pressure. When motor is working, if the current to be large continued, carbon brush will wear out quickly. As time goes by, carbon brush will become shorter, the pressure will become smaller, and contact resistance will become larger. At this time, commutator surface will become very hot.
- If winding part is burnt out, it means that angle grinder puts a lot of pressure on workpiece when it is working, resulting in a lot of friction. Motor has been in an overload state for too long, but also because the current is too large.