Angle grinder has a grinding disk of 5 inch (125mm) diameter. It is the best tool to grind, cut or polish materials such as wood, metal, ceramic tile and so on. The electric angle grinder features small size, compact structure, high power, multifunctional and low price.
|Grinding Disk Diameter
||1 metal cutting wheel, 1 wrench, 1 handle, 1 carbon brush, 1 wheel guard
*Note: Rated current = Rated power÷Rated voltage
Angle Grinder Functions
- Metal grinding & polishing
- Metal cutting
- Wood grinding & cutting
- Wood cutting
- Ceramic tile cutting
Angle Grinder Structure Diagram
Tips: Daily maintenance for angle grinder.
- Frequently check whether power cord is firmly connected, whether plug is loose, and whether switch action is flexible and reliable.
- Check whether electric brush is excessively worn. Electric brush should be replaced in time to prevent excessive sparks or burning armature due to poor contact of the brush.
- Pay attention to check whether inlet and outlet of the angle grinder are blocked, and remove oily and dust from any part. Add grease in time.
- Two quick ways to check whether angle grinder is defective. One is visual inspection, directly observes with eyes whether there are cracks or other problems on angle grinder surface. The second is to tap angle grinder lightly with a mallet, inspect the inside of it. If there is a crisp sound, it means that there is no problem with angle grinder. If it is other sound, it means there is a problem.