Sander refers to some uneven, uneven thickness, does not meet the requirements of the process of materials and objects, through the sand cloth, grinding wheel, sandpaper, cloth, non-woven polishing wheel and other physical removal of the way to make it more smooth and flat, uniform thickness, the process to meet the standards of a method, used in a variety of veneer process production, standard structural parts production, toys and crafts industry, decoration and furniture industry, flooring wall panel building materials industry and so on. But how to operate air sander safely?
- Safety operating procedures
- Use 220V voltage correctly.
- Select the appropriate sander pad according to the material. The angle of inclination between the abrasive discs and the workpiece should be about 30 to 40 degrees for even force to lay a good foundation for fine grinding to improve the efficacy.
- When working, be sure to pay full attention to keep a clear head and operate the power tools rationally.
- To avoid accidentally turning on the machine before plugging it in, be sure to check whether the machine switch is in the off position.
- When grinding at height with bare hands, you must wear a helmet, safety belt, goggles and other protective measures, and the foothold must be secure with a certain amount of space to maneuver. Hold the sander tightly beforehand and operate it calmly with a guide plate or cutting and positioning device according to the actual situation on site.
- When receiving or returning the sander, please don't just carry the power cord without holding the sander body to prevent the power cord from being pulled off and breaking the sander.
- Maintenance and care
- Guarantee the overall cleanliness of the body of the 5 inch/125mm sander to keep the smoothness of the sander and ventilation holes and dynamic rotation.
- By professional personnel regularly check whether the parts of the sanders are damaged and replace the damaged ones in time.
- Regularly replace new carbon brushes and power cord and contact parts to ensure that the electrical conductivity is intact, and add screws lost in the sander body during operation.
- Regularly check whether the bearings, gears and cooling air blades of the transmission part are flexible and intact cutting V-belts and add lubricant to the rotating parts in time to prolong the service life of the sander.
- Return the sander to the tool store in time after use for proper storage. Do not leave tools in personal tool cabinet overnight.
These are the common use of air sander, we hope it will help you. And if you still want to consult more information about TOOL product, welcome to leave a message in the comment section.