The electric jigsaw is built in laser and LED light, ensuring cutting accuracy and improve efficiency. It is a handheld electric jig saw with small size and compact design, which is the best tool for DIY, novice and professional woodworking. Excellent quality but cheap.
||230V 50Hz, 240V 60Hz
||Wood: 3.15 inch (80mm)
|Bevel Cutting Range
Electric Jigsaw Dimension Drawing
Saw Blade Installation for Electric Jigsaw
- Find the quick switch of saw blade replacement.
- Pull the switch to turn it on.
- Inserting the saw blade, complete installation.
Guide Ruler Installation for Electric Jigsaw
- Install the bottom plate.
- Install the guide ruler.
- The installation is complete.
Tips: Use electric jigsaw for circular and arc cutting.
This cutting method suits using the electric jigsaw for MOD case and speaker drilling, etc., and requires guide track for assisting.
- First drill a hole in the large end of guide track, with a diameter of 2~5mm. Position of the hole is preferably 1cm or 2cm away from the 0 scale. This integer is to be able to reuse the original size scale on guide track for measurement.
- Then buckle guide track on sheet material, and fix it with the center point of the circle to be cut with a nail or wood screw one size smaller than the hole.
- Adjust the radius size. If the starting point of cutting is in the center of sheet material, use drill bit to drill a hole as the starting point.