Waffle maker is a machine for making sweet and delicious waffles. The machine is made of stainless steel, cast aluminum model, with high conductivity, fast heating, more energy saving, and automatic temperature control function. It has a non-stick coating and a high-conductivity cast iron plate with even heat distribution. The operation is simple and convenient, so that golden crispy waffles can be made in 3-5 minutes. The waffles produced are bright in color, distinct in layers, pure and sweet in taste, and contain a variety of vitamins, proteins, fats and rich nutrition.
Waffle is a kind of scones originated in Belgium, also called lattice biscuits, and is made in an oven equipped with a baking tray. Because the pans of waffle maker are generally diamond-shaped or square, the baked waffles also have beautiful grids. Waffles belong to the dessert. The main raw materials are eggs and milk. They are rich in protein, fat, vitamins, iron, calcium, potassium and other minerals needed by the human.
The protein is a high-quality protein, which has a repairing effect on liver tissue damage. It is rich in DHA, lecithin and vitellin, which is beneficial to the development of the nervous system and body. It can also invigorate the brain, improve memory, and promote liver cell regeneration. Eggs contain more vitamin B and other trace elements, which can decompose and oxidize carcinogens in the human body and have anti-cancer effects.
Waffles are very popular in many countries, and there are various ways to eat them in different places. For example, Americans like to use maple syrup when eating waffles, while Germans like to serve with cherries and cream. In Korea, this kind of cake is called Smecta waffle, and the traditional Smecta waffle is usually eaten with stinky tofu juice and garlic.
- In addition to the butter, pour all the raw materials into the bread bucket and start the dough-making process.
- After the dough is formed, put butter in and continue to knead the dough.
- Knead until the dough is smooth and tendons.
- The first fermentation to double the original size.
- After taking out the air, divide the dough into several small doughs, and let them ferment for 15 minutes.
- Heating on both sides of the mold, no need to brush oil, put the dough directly in and start baking.
- Heat on medium and low heat, turn over every one minute, and bake golden brown on both sides after 3-4 minutes.
- The bread version of the waffle is easy to demould, just use chopsticks.