Toaster is a commonly used kitchen appliance, mainly used to toast slices of bread. The toaster usually includes a multi-function oven, an insulated stove top, and a special lifting device. The more advanced ones also include a detachable bread crumb chassis.
An air fryer is a machine that can use air to "fry". It mainly uses air to replace the hot oil in the original frying pan to make the food cooked. At the same time, the hot air also blows away the moisture on the surface of the food, so that the food is almost fried.
The basic principle of any toaster application is simple. The toaster uses infrared radiation to heat slices of bread. Put the bread in the toaster, when you see the coil turns red, that is the coil is generating infrared radiation, this radiation can gradually make the surface of the bread dry and zoom. Most pop-up toasters use the same working mechanism. First, put slices of bread, frozen waffles, toaster strudel or other similar foods into the rack through the slot on the top of the toaster.
When the bracket reaches the bottom, the bracket lock tab will close, and the internal switch will be activated to start the heating process. During this process, the thermostat will determine the length of time to deliver current from the power cord to the heating element.
When setting the thermostat, the toaster operator can use the control knob or lever to adjust the baking cycle. After reaching the set temperature, the heating process will be terminated. At this time, the solenoid will turn off the power and release the locking plate, so that the bracket can be ejected and restored to its original position. Meanwhile, the operator of the toaster can easily take away the baked food.
The air fryer uses the principle of high-speed air circulation to turn air into "oil". Quickly heat and crisp, making delicious food similar to deep-frying. The air fryer does not need to put the food in the oil for frying like the traditional fried food, and the oil of the food itself will also drip into the fryer, which can reduce the grease up to 80%. Foods like meat, seafood, and French fries that have been marinated can be made delicious with excellent taste without refueling. If the food itself does not contain oil, such as fresh vegetables. Just add a small amount of oil to create the same taste as traditional frying.
- Control the intake of grease. Like chicken wings, skewers, ribs, pork belly, and steak, they will be delicious if they are basically cooked in a fryer. There is no need to put a drop of oil, a lot of oil will be squeezed out. The recipe for these meats is very simple. After washing the ingredients, put them in the marinade for a period of time, and then put into air fryer directly. In this way the taste will be very good.
- Process frozen fried food and baked goods. Frozen fried foods such as kebabs, fried meatballs and cola cakes are perfect for fryers. For example, it is also convenient to reheat fried chicken and small meat in a fryer. Because the microwave oven is heated, the outer layer of crisps will soften, resulting in a poor taste. But the fryer heats up to its original taste and controls the oil. For foods that are badly tasted by moisture, such as melon cakes, you can also heat up for a while in fryer and it will return to its original crispy taste.
- Healthy. In addition to the ingredients with higher fat content, such as pork belly and chicken wings, which can be fried directly, other general ingredients such as French fries still need oil. But compared to traditional frying in a large pot, the amount of oil can be negligible. This is also a significant advantage of the air fryer. It can achieve the taste that we usually use more oil to obtain the condition of almost no oil. Not only does it consume less oil, but the excess oil in the food can be taken away through the form of high-temperature baking during cooking, making the food more healthy and delicious.
- The toaster has the functions of thawing, heating and baking. It is mainly heated by electromagnetic temperature control, with an electronic safety short-circuit device, which is convenient to operate and easy to clean.
- The toaster with automatic power-off protection function. It can quickly cut off the power when a fault occurs and to ensure personal safety.
- Because the toaster is equipped with an electromagnetic temperature-controlled heating device, it can bake delicious bread without scorching. And then, it can adjust and control the degree of baking at will.
- Multi-stage adjustment allows users to enjoy different flavors, free control of the intensity, and a family of multiple tastes can be satisfied.
- After the bread is baked, it can pop out automatically. The crumbs are collected in the removable tray at the bottom of the toaster. Just take it out and easily clean the crumbs.