What’s the rotary laser level working principle?
The working principle of laser level is to use the monochromaticity and coherence of laser. A glass or metal sheet with a certain shading pattern can be assembled in front of the telescope objective lens, that is, the zone plate, so that the diffraction interference generated by it can be made. After focusing by the telescope, within the focusing range of the zone plate, a bright and fine cross-shaped or circular laser spot can be obtained, so that the target can be aimed more accurately. If the front and rear leveling rulers are equipped with photoelectric receiving targets that can be tracked automatically, leveling can be performed. In the construction survey and the assembly of large components, a laser level is often used to establish a level surface or a level line.
What are the functions of the laser level?
- The laser level can measure whether the standard surface is uneven or scratched.
- Put out the laser vertical plane and level point.
- There are level beads on the laser level, so it can measure whether the level surface is level.
- There are LED lamp beads on the rotary laser level, so the level beads can be clearly seen even at night.
- The rotary laser level can be equipped with magnet adsorption function, so it becomes more practical and convenient.
How to calibrate the laser level?
A laser level tool is a level that uses a laser beam instead of manual reading. With this device, the laser beam emitted by the laser is guided into the telescope tube to make it emit a level laser beam along the collimation axis. Afterwards, it is required to turn on all the laser lines, make a punctuation mark on the table, put the laser dot on it, slowly turn the laser level 360 degrees, and observe whether the vertical point is in the center (do not deviate from the laser point). If it is off, it means that the weight is inaccurate, it is necessary to adjust the screws in the four directions under the weight to adjust them correctly.
How to solve the common faults?
- Open the casing of the laser level and check whether the copper wire is disconnected. Under normal circumstances, after installing the battery, the laser level has a horn sound but no light is on. This is the case of copper wire desoldering.
- Battery box: Check if the welding line breaks, and if the spring and battery have a sound contact.
- Test the switch circuit to see if the micro switch is energized. If it is energized, it means the switch is ok. If it is not energized, please replace the micro switch.
- If there are no above problems, the main board shall be replaced.
- The leveling line of the laser pipe is not bright: Please firstly check if the copper wire is disconnected, and then check if the opposite point is bright. If not, the black wire on the wiring board shall be eliminated.
- The switch is not rotated to the bottom.
How to maintain the 16 line rotary green laser level machine?
- Please use the 16 line rotary green laser level carefully and keep it in a safe place. Measures should be taken to avoid damaging the instrument due to strong shock or falling.
- Before moving or transporting the 16 line rotary green rotary laser level, please place the switch knob in the locked state to avoid affecting the accuracy.
- Do not try to open the 16 line rotary green laser level, because unprofessional disassembly will damage the instrument.
- The laser level should not be immersed in water or placed in rain and humid areas for a long time during use and storage.
- The green laser output window should be kept clean, and the laser output window should be cleaned regularly with a clean soft cloth or a cotton swab moistened with alcohol.
- The battery should be removed when the 16 line rotary green laser level is not used for a long time. In addition, the laser level should be placed in the instrument case or soft bag, and placed in a ventilated and dry room.
What is the difference between the level and gradienter?
A level is a measuring tool that establishes a horizontal line of sight to determine the height difference between two points on the ground. The principle is to measure the height difference between ground points according to the leveling principle. Its main components include telescope, tube level (or compensator), vertical axis, base, and foot screw. According to the structure, it can be divided into micro-tilt level, automatic level, laser level and digital level (also known as electronic level).
A gradienter is a commonly used measuring tool for measuring small angles. In the machinery industry and instrument manufacturing, it is used to measure the inclination angle relative to the horizontal position, the flatness and straightness of the guide rails of machine tools, and the horizontal and vertical positions of equipment installation. According to the shape of the gradienter, it can be divided into: Universal gradienter, cylindrical gradienter, integrated gradienter, mini gradienter, camera gradienter, frame gradienter, ruler gradienter. According to the different fixing methods of the level, it can be divided into adjustable gradienter and non-adjustable gradienter.