Air operated double diaphragm pump, or AODD pump is a new pumping machine used for handling various corrosive liquid. It has four kinds of body materials, such as plastic, aluminum alloy, stainless steel and cast iron. The diaphragm respectively adopts nitrile rubber, neoprene rubber, fluorine rubber, polytetrafluoroethylene, etc. according to different liquid media in order to meet the needs of different users. Tool.com provides different sizes of air operated double diaphragm pump for your choices, fluid inlet and outlet 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inch, 2 inch, 4 inch, 5 inch available. Compared with other manufacturers and retailers, our products are cost-effective and they have such advantages as high quality, small in size, easy to install and operate. The price list of the pneumatic diaphragm pump is in the table below.
Tool.com Air Diaphragm Pump Price List
We've listed air diaphragm pump for your reference, they are all at great prices. For more information, please go to the air diaphragm pump products page.
|Product Name||SKU||Fluid Outlet/Inlet Size||Price|
|3/8" Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump||T-AODD-10||3/8 inch (DN15) NPT||$226.39|
|1/2" Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump||T-AODD-15||1/2 inch (DN15) NPT||$340.85|
|3/4" Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump||T-AODD-20||3/4 inch (DN20) NPT||$320.35|
|1" Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump||T-AODD-25||1 inch (DN25) NPT||$346.42|
|1-1/2" Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump||T-AODD-40||1-1/2 inch (DN40) NPT||$464.68|
|2" Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump||T-AODD-50||2 inch (DN50) NPT||$759.09|
|4" Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump||T-AODD-100||4 inch (DN100) NPT||$1694.42|
|5" Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump||T-AODD-125||5 inch (DN125) Flange||$4453.15|
Note: The prices in the table are just for your reference. If you want to get the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us. Generally, it's cheaper than the price in the table.
Tips for using the AODD pump
- Before use
- Please check the packing list before using the pneumatic diaphragm pump.
- Tighten all bolts of this pump body every week.
- Connect the pump to the accessories according to the installation method in the instruction, and place the pump flat and firmly on the floor.
- If the diaphragm pump is made of plastic material or it has non-metallic fluid inlet and outlet, please do not tighten it forcibly when connecting with the pipe, so as to prevent the water pump damage.
- Open the inlet and outlet valve and ensure that the inlet pipe is immersed in the medium.
- After setting the minimum air supply pressure on the pressure regulating switch of the pneumatic triplet, fill the mist cup with lubricating oil and connect the air source.
- Turn up the pressure regulating switch slowly until the pump reaches the actual required flow and lift, and lock it.
- Observe the diaphragm pump for about 5 minutes, if there is no abnormal phenomenon, you can continue to use it.
- After use
- Adjust the pressure regulating switch to the minimum air supply pressure before stopping the AODD pump.
- After the fluid inlet is separated from the medium, allow the pump to continue working for 2-3 minutes to drain the liquid in the pump.
- Close the fluid outlet to prevent the medium backflow, and turn off the air source.
- Submerge the inlet pipe in clean water or washing liquid, switch to the outlet tee and open the air source to run for about 3-5 minutes at low pressure.
- Drain the clean water in the pump, close the fluid inlet and outlet valve and air source switch.