Air spray gun is an air tool for spraying different paints. It makes the paint atomized into tiny paint droplets by compressed air, and then sprays to the surface to be coated under the drive of airflow. Compared with the traditional manual painting, the air paint sprayer has a more beautiful, fine, smooth and even coating. It's 5 to 10 times more efficient than conventional manual painting. At Tool.com, wide selections of HVLP air spray guns can be purchased at wholesale price, including gravity feed air spray gun, siphon feel air spray gun, mini air spray gun, etc. Moreover, if you need large area spraying for industrial use, we recommend you to buy the pneumatic airless paint sprayer online. The best price lists of air spray gun and pneumatic airless paint sprayer are as follows.
Tool.com air spray gun price list
|Product Name||SKU||Nozzle Diameter Selection||Price|
|Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun, 400ml, 1.0/1.3/1.5/1.8mm||T-ASG-1358||1.0/1.3/1.5/1.8mm||$67.5|
|Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun, 400ml, 2.0/2.5/3.0mm||T-ASG-2253||2.0/2.5/3.0mm||$66.59|
|Siphon Air Spray Gun, 600ml||T-ASG-600||1.0/1.3/1.5/1.8mm||$73.34|
|Siphon Air Spray Gun, 1000ml||T-ASG-1000A||2.0/2.5/3.0mm||$74.39|
|Mini Air Spray Gun, 150/600ml||T-ASG-150||1.0mm/1.3mm||$108.56|
|Air Spray Gun, 350/600ml||T-ASG-6350||0.8/1.0/1.3/1.5/1.8 mm||$122.52|
|Air Spray Gun, 500ml||T-ASG-500||1.3/1.6mm||$232.62|
Tool.com pneumatic paint sprayer price list
|Product Name||SKU||Pressure Ratio||Price|
|Pneumatic Airless Paint Sprayer, 34:1||T-NAPS-34||34:1||$2239.16|
|Pneumatic Airless Paint Sprayer, 40:1||T-NAPS-40||40:1||$2123.59|
|Air Assisted Airless Paint Sprayer, 46:1||T-NAPS-46||46:1||$2518.69|
|Air Assisted Airless Paint Sprayer, 58:1||T-NAPS-58||58:1||$3759.42|
|Air Powered Airless Paint Sprayer, 69:1||T-NAPS-69||69:1||$3795.28|
Note: The prices in the table are just for your reference only. If you cannot find an air assisted airless paint sprayer with required pressure ratio, please feel free to contact us.
- Before and after use, fill 3 to 4 drops of special pneumatic maintenance oil in the air inlet in order to reduce wear and extend this air tool's life.
- Ensure that the compressed air supplied to the spray gun is dry and free of impurities.
- Clean it regularly and replace worn parts timely.
How to use the air spray gun
- Before use, connect the air inlet of the air spray gun to the air compressor, adjust the air pressure to 0.45-0.5MPa. The compressed air must be filtered by an oil-water separator before entering the spray gun.
- Blend the paint with the appropriate diluent (No thinner is needed for the ready mixed paint that you buy directly). The paint with impurities needs to be filtered before it is put into the paint can.
- Adjust the spraying scope and spraying fluid according to your actual need. Adjusting the valve clockwise is to turn down, counterclockwise is turned up.
- When you use, slightly press the trigger, so that the air valve is opened, but the needle plug is still closed. The compressed air comes from the air flow nozzle, then you can blow the dust on the surface to be coated. Continue to pull the trigger back, the paint will be sprayed from the nozzle.
- After use, empty the paint can of the remaining coating. Wash the spray gun everywhere with the appropriate thinner and carries on the paint thinner into the tank for cleaning.
- Do not use sharp wire through the nozzle and airflow nozzle holes, otherwise any damage will cause abnormal spraying.
- The spray gun should not be soaked in diluent for a long time when cleaning.
- The main parts of the spray gun are made of aluminum alloy and brass. It is not suitable to contact the medium with strong acidity and alkalinity to prevent corrosion damage.